Rho Gammas

Rho Gammas

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Carey Lyn - A Life Changing Experience!

I was actually not going to go through recruitment. I went through recruitment because my roommate at the time was going through and I didn't want to sit in my dorm room by myself. It was the best decision I have ever made. I made lifelong friends with the girls that I met at recruitment. Even though we went to separate chapters I am still very good friends with them because of the awesome community atmosphere that UNI Fraternity and Sorority Life has to offer. I have become a better person. I am more outgoing and willing to put myself out there. I wouldn't be a Rho Gamma today if it wasn't for the sororities on campus. It has truly changed my life. I have made lifelong friends, and I have had the best college experience a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment