Rho Gammas

Rho Gammas

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kristi Ann - Jumping Right In!

I joined my freshman year, fall of 2012. I decided to go through formal recruitment because I had seen all the movies and wanted that type of sisterhood. I absolutely loved recruitment! I met so many amazing women that I am still friends with today. Joining sorority life that fall has helped me grow as a person. I went from being the shy girl in the back of the room to being the outgoing, talkative, energetic person I am today. I have learned how to manage my time with work, classes, events, and studying; become a better communicator and organizer; and have been able to reach out to the community through our philanthropy events. I can’t imagine my college career without being in a sorority. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to have a positive experience through sorority life at UNI!

No comments:

Post a Comment