Rho Gammas

Rho Gammas

Monday, August 4, 2014

Alyssa Elizabeth - "I'm Not That Kind of Girl"

When I first came to UNI, I did not know anyone because none of my friends from high school came here. I lived at the end of my hallway and my neighbors did not talk or ever have their door open.  One day I was walking through Maucker Union and a Rho Gamma stopped me and told me about sorority life. At first I was pretty skeptical because I did not think that I was the kind of girl who would be in a sorority.  But, I still chose to sign up.  I went to Panthers on Main and absolutely fell in love with sorority life.  After that, I could not wait for recruitment to start.  That whole weekend was such a blur.  When I got my bid on Bid Day, I knew life for me had changed forever.  Now that I am two years into my chapter, I have never felt more blessed to have such a close knit support system of women who have the biggest hearts in the world.  Joining Sorority Life has helped me grow into the woman that I am today.  I will never regret the decision I made in choosing Sorority Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment