Rho Gammas

Rho Gammas

Monday, August 4, 2014

Kayla Jo - Making Connections


I joined a sorority the second semester of my freshman year. I did not join first semester because I didn't think that it was for me. I didn’t think I was that “type”.  I was very involved in high school and I remember thinking that I was burnt out and just wanted time to not have commitment or any obligations to anybody but myself. Then I would just sit on my futon and after about two days I was bored. So I decided it was time to get involved again and that was the best decision I could have made. After joining I have met so many genuine people and people that I know will be there for me for years to come whether we talk every day or not. I have also made so many connections that are going to help me in the future.  I love being a part of a system that is not just here on the UNI campus but across the country. This system connects you to campuses across the country because becoming a part of the Greek System you are becoming a part of something bigger than you could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment